CHEERS to YOU. I am so thankful for each follower of this blog, and for so many new ones over this past year! This blog is a real passion of mine. I love hearing from you, so please keep commenting and giving feedback. I appreciate each of you.
I wish you a wonderful 2019 and encourage you to strive to meet your goals! Cheers!!!
Do you set annual goals?
I typically get over zealous at the start of a new year and set too many annual goals. I create an exciting list that would be impossible to achieve in a year. So, I am reminding myself to keep it reasonable for 2019:
- Blog a minimum of once per week, preferably twice.
- My eating habits have been pretty good in 2018. Keep it up, but always room for improvement.*
- Practice yoga 5 mornings/week.
- Go to the gym 4 times/week.
- There’s been a delay in registering for the holistic nutrition course, but I’m hoping that will be resolved early in 2019 and I can get started. My goal is to start and finish this course this year.
*My goal is always 70-80% of my meals to be raw vegan. (Note: I do heat my recipes because I live in Manitoba (Canada) in the winter. In cold climates, the body craves warm meals.) This would mean about 4 meals per week that are not vegan. I have revamped our family meal plan to make this easier for me. I will post about this plan soon, after I’ve had a chance to test it out for a month or so.
What are your healthy living goals for 2019?